This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

This isnt really a question – just a observation. It seems that I have read more new posts that i received – must be able to read ahead of the postings. I should channel this talent cos then i might be able to find out what the next challenges are!
    This is on the bottom of my page:

There are 7 new posts since your last visit. (You have read 9 of these posts.)

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

lol…hmmmm…Lynn…the psychic scrapper

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Lynn, that seems to happen alot..don't worry about it you haven't missed anything. Also be aware that sometimes the little red dots don't show up either. I usually just go down the boards looking for the days date & time

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

YEAH, Funny thing about technology – It only works right about HALF the time!!!! Sorry it confused you psychic one!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

LOL!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

rotfl

LOL!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

LOL. I consider it a feature; it's been going on since forever, I think. Like Kathi, I scroll down looking for the date & time.

way too funny!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Cool, can you tell what this Friday's lottery numbers will be? LOL

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.