Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Mon Amour *SKETCH CHALLENGE*

This topic contains 72 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Mon Amour Sketch Challenge

We hereby challenge you to use the sketch below as your inspiration to create a layout using your Swirlydoos Mon Amour kit! You have until September 30th, 2010 to upload your creation into the Mon Amour Sketch Gallery to be eligible for a fab little RAK of scrappy goodness! The Swirlydoos Design Team will be choosing our winner – and the winner shall be announced in the CHALLENGE section of our forums on October 1st!

We hope you will all participate in our monthly challenge and support your Swirly Sisters who are also participating! Remember, if your layout is not uploaded into the proper gallery you will not be eligible to win the RAK.

MON AMOUR SKETCH

width=600

All of Swirlydoos Sketches are created by our very talented sketch artist – Beggahuna. See more of her inspiration sketches at CLICK HERE

Here is how our Design Team interpreted this sketch…

Irene Tan

width=600

Lisa Gregory

width=600

Robin Schelin

width=600

Angelica Franssen

width=600

We are excited to see how YOU interpret this month's sketch! Show us what you got ladies!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Great sketch, stunning layouts!!!!!

Gorgeous Layouts!!!

I love them all! What a gorgeous kit!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Gorgeous los the design team Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are all stunning!!!!!!

I love this sketch! All of these LO's are gorgeous! Can't wait to give it a try!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Here's mine~ the joualing reads: Look at you. It's so hard to believe that you are 8 years old. I look at you and wonder where life will take you and who you will become. You love life so much, laugh from your toes and look for adventure around every coer. Where ever life takes you please remember that about yourself, and remember that I am incredibly proud of you. Life will take many tus, and there will be bumps along the way, but I will always be here for you. No matter where you go or who you become, you will always be my baby girl. I love you to the ends of the universe and back. ~Mom 9/2010

[img:width=600&height=593]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1283913923_13_FT33067_always_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Love it Lisa, Great pic, joualing and those butterflies look fabulous.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Lisa, I love it!!! I love that picture This months colors are perfect for it!!!!!! She is such a beautiful girl!!!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

This is mine, I made the flower using Tina's Tutorial. IMG_9045.jpg

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Fab examples DT!!

Darien and Lisa, gorgeous pages!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Lisa, LOVE that photo! Love your photo coers, your joualing block and your butterflies. Beautiful LO!

Beautiful rose, Darien and a gorgeous LO!

Darien & Lisa–These are absolutely stunning.
                    Thanks for sharing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.