Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Member Support Monthly kit – shipping/tracking

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi!
      I've just joined the swirlydoo kit club this month.
      I was wondering if there is a way that I can track my shipment? I live in Australia.
      Sorry, I'm a novice at these things : )

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

PM Krissy and she can let you know if you can track it

i don't think there is any tracking ability from the US inteationally. that's what everyone has always told me when i order from the US.

i don't think there is any tracking ability from the US inteationally. that's what everyone has always told me when i order from the US.

ditto

Hello…I just signed up for the kits today..Was wondering since it is after the 25th if I have to wait till the next kit?? Thank you, Lisa

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Lisa, reveal day is on the 5th. You can check back then and see what's left or you can email Krissy. If there is a kit available you will most likely be able to get it.

Kim

Thank you very much…I will be back on the 5th. I will lea the ropes soon!

Thank you very much…I will be back on the 5th. I will lea the ropes soon!

Yes Lisa..you will definitely lea the ropes soon. Next thing you know, you'll be swinging from them! Hehe ;D

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.