Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Moon Shadow Mists

This topic contains 214 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Has anyone heard of these? They look neat!! So does the flower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwNnpyroPAs&feature=player_embedded

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

[link]http://www.lindystampgang.com/moon-shadow-mists-amp-inks.html [/url]

COOL!!! I would love to try some!!! ;D

Man I am going now and getting a die cutter.Cricut…something today.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I want to try some too.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

who makes it? I can't find the manufacturer?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Isn't Lindy Stamp Gang the manufacturer?

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

uhmmmmmmm i didn't see any wholesale info on her site?

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

That is the name on the package…. shoot her an email and see.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

yeah, I did. Hope to hear back soon. I really like this stuff- don't do a lot of shopping.

*giving ya'll the look*

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

LOL 🙂

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Wow…that is awesome!

Very cool looking! Really like the 2-tone effect!

That stuff looks neat. 🙂

I want some – it looks awesome!!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Awesome! I want that die RIGHT NOW! Dh said I could buy it!

;D

I will wait for what you hear Krissy! I think the colors are AWESOME!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 216 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.