Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests More Fur Baby Prayers

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Today we had to rush our 18 year old fur baby Rebel to the vet hospital as he hadn't eaten for a couple of days and was sitting on the rug not wanting to move. He had been drinking so we thought he might just have a bit of an bad tummy. This moing we realised something was really wrong, and by the time we arrived at his favourite vet, it was clear he was in trouble. The vet immediately put him on a drip and has said he suspects that Rebel has suffered some serious kidney/renal damage. He's taken loads of blood tests and tomorrow we find out the results, and if our little man will be able to recover or if we will have to look at letting him go. – So if any of our swirly family have a few spare prayers, not only could our little rebel do with a few, but we as a family could also do with a little uplifting. Although we may have to face that its time, we would just really really love to have a little positive news tomorrow giving us a little more time with our special little boy….
      Thanks for listening all, it feels so comforting having such wonderful ladies around when things are looking quite bad.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Hi Tammy… i will definitely keep Rebel in my prayers…. Our fur babies give us such joy, but no matter how much time we have with them, it is never enough…. I am praying for him and for you, but if it is his time, please take comfort in knowing he had a long and happy life with you…

Sending a hug and a prayer your way-

Shelley

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Aw Tammy, I truly hope you get to spend a little more time with Rebel. It is so, so hard to say goodbye to a fur baby that's been with us that long. My thoughts and prayers are with you all as you go through this difficult and sad time.

Awww Tammy!!!!! This is so sad!!!!
          I'll be praying for your family and Rebel to get good news!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Tammy, sending lots of prayers and hugs for you and Rebel

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Tammy, so sorry to hear about your fur baby, they do become our children too. Sending special prayers your way. But wow, 18 wonderful years that is amazing that is 126 in human years. And I know he has had a wonderful life, dogs are the only pet that gives us unconditional love.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

So sorry to hear about poor Rebel Tammy. I will be keeping him in my prayers for you. It is so hard when our fur babies get ill, especially when they are older. Big Hugs to you and the family!

Oh, that is not good. 🙁

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Thank you for all the love and prayers, unfortunately we had the devastating news that our little man had suffered multiple organ failure and it was time to make the heart wrenching decision to let him drift off to sleep. – so this afteoon we lost our little man. At the moment the world has lost it's sparkle but at least we are comforted by the fact we have had an amazing 18 years, and he won't have to go through any pain. – but again thank you for the prayers and hugs.. Tammy

So sorry to hear that, will continue to send prayers your way, that you and our family stay strong and have only happy memories.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Tammy, he's at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for you
                    ((((((HUGS))))

Ohhhhh Tammy… I'm so sorry to hear this. The biggest hugs to you all!!!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

So sorry!!Hugs!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

So sorry Tammy. Hugs to you all.

hugs to you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.