Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests More Fur Baby Prayers

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Tammy, so sorry {{{HUGS}}}

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Lots of hugs coming your way to you and the family!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Putting him out of pain is such a wonderful gift, even though it leaves you with a broken heart. 🙁 So sorry for your loss. ((Hugs)).

Snagg1
            Send PM

Thanks guys! Hey Vicky how you doing Hun after the loss of your fur baby? I hope that overwhelming sense of grief has begun to lift for you.

That is so so sad Tammy! I know first hand how much a pet becomes one of your children and to hear of your loss is heart renching! Sending you hugs!

Girls, on the subject of our beloved pets. have you heard about chicken strips making dogs have kidney failure…I am not saying this is what happend to Tammy's poor dog but I thought everyone would want to know…I saw a story about this on the news..whatever you do..do not..not!!! give your pets any chicken strips until they fix this mess!
            Here is a link to the FDA waing :o)
            http://www.fda.gov/animalveterinary/newsevents/cvmupdates/ucm280586.htm

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thanks for that link Barbara, I'm going to send that to my daughter.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Omg Barbra I can't believe we don't have this waing out here in Australia. I'm beside myself because we did give our dogs a chicken tender beef strip the day before he began to get sick. We still have half a packet, I'm going to call the vet about it tomorrow. Thank you thank you for that info.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.