Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff moving and college

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Well, I'm back from dropping my daughter at college in NY (sad and exciting and a huge range of emotions) and made it through the move 3 days before the college move..now to catch up on the mass of forum posts!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Debra {{{HUGS}}}!!!! Glad the move is over!!!!!!

wow! you have been busy!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Aww {{HUGS}} Debra.

I dread the day…I have years so go..but still!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Glad you're settling in!!!

Hope you continue to adjust.

Awww…((HUGS)) I hope ur doing ok. I know it's rough. Hang in there!!

I'm right behind you Debra…We just signed the lease for Gabbie's apartment in Portland. We drop her off at the airport in less than 2 weeks. Portland is the extreme opposite side of the country…So far away…Who will take care of her when she is sick…Who will hug her when some stupid boy breaks her heart..Oh, I forgot…She is grown up…Still my baby…always…
          {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{HUGS}}}}} to both of you!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome back Deb!! Glad you've gotten all moved and your daughter moved.. and hopefully life can settle down a bit for you now. ((hugs))

Snagg1
              Send PM

I'm right behind you Debra…We just signed the lease for Gabbie's apartment in Portland. We drop her off at the airport in less than 2 weeks. Portland is the extreme opposite side of the country…So far away…Who will take care of her when she is sick…Who will hug her when some stupid boy breaks her heart..Oh, I forgot…She is grown up…Still my baby…always…
              {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

I KNOW!! It's so important to let them start exploring, yet so hard to not worry yourself to death. Constant text messaging seems to be helping.lol.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Thank you everyone for the encouragement 🙂 Kind words always help!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.