Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Moving Day is OVER…for now..

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Well, she did it!! Gabbie moved to Orlando. School starts Monday, she works today and she is so over the moon happy!! Unfortunately I had to skip MaggiCamp because of the move, but the apartment complex is Beautiful, safe, and best of all 2 cops for neighbors!! Yay!! She is very excited about starting school tomorrow. Baking again this semester.
    As you know, she is cooking for the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot, (her Disney job) and her country is Norway and Scandinavia. She showed me some of the recipes. Some recipes are Caribbean and African as well. She said, Norway is situated right under the fireworks display!! She will have the best seat in he house!! She will also be bartending at the kiosk…So she is leaing mixed drinks for her station. How about Ropa Vieja for dinner and a Coconut Mojito to wash it down!! Oh my…Sounds delish!! I cant wait for the festival to start!! I get in for FREE!!!! yay!!!!!!

[img:width=575&height=275]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1316950271_55_FT0_14c3065f7dcae1abb53ef2234f65a14f-1284477895.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1316950271_55_FT0_ip0312_ropa_vieja_lg_.jpg[/img]

AWESOME!!! ;D It is so great she is happy! Maybe we will see her on Top Chef one day! ;)

So happy for Gabbie! Sounds incredible!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Lisa, wonderful news and wonderful food!!!! Thanks for the update and {{{hugs}}} out to Gabbie!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I am so happy for her! And you too! Hugs to you both!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

So happy she is settled and happy

Holy canoley that looks good, I'm getting hungry over here! That is so cool and exciting! Good for Gabbie..fist tap!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yum, those look delish. Makes me want a mojito and dessert with my breakfast.

So glad Gabbie is settled and that she is living in a safe neighborhood.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

So happy she is settled and happy

Both those examples look yummy! She is coming to Camp next year…right? I'm already saving….I'm so happy that she is home and happy!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Happy Gabby is safe and settled. DAMN, that food looks good.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Looks delish!!!

Happy for you that all is settled now.. Congratulations Gabby! I know that you have to be a amazing Chef to be working at Disney. They have awesome food!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

SO happy for her & you.

those look yumalicious!!! so glad to hear she's in a great place, and happy too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.