Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff MS punches at Ross's

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I wandered down the lonely little scrapbook aisle at Ross's Dress for Less and they had what I suppose are discontinued MS/EKSuccess punches for bargain basement (almost) prices….I got the pop-up water lily for $4.99, the Hydrangeas edge punch for $4.99 and and the oops, forgot to get the name of it, little two-flower coer punch for $3.99. I scooped 'em all up, yes I did!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

thats sweet 🙂 great deal

I wandered down the lonely little scrapbook aisle at Ross's Dress for Less and they had what I suppose are discontinued MS/EKSuccess punches for bargain basement (almost) prices….I got the pop-up water lily for $4.99, the Hydrangeas edge punch for $4.99 and and the oops, forgot to get the name of it, little two-flower coer punch for $3.99. I scooped 'em all up, yes I did!

Ohhhhhh what a great find and major SCORE. But wait – it gets even better here at Swirlydoos. Oh yes it does. 🙂

Hey do ya know what we can officially call you now? A punch w(hoarder). At some point everyone here seems to become a whore – of sorts…..stamps, ribbons, mists. Or W(hoarder) as we lovingly like to say.

Welcome to the Sista-hood! LOL

ME TOO!!!!

Wow Ross! Who woulda thought! Hehe

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Ditto!!!

[quote]

Ohhhhhh what a great find and major SCORE. But wait – it gets even better here at Swirlydoos. Oh yes it does. 🙂

Hey do ya know what we can officially call you now? A punch w(hoarder). At some point everyone here seems to become a whore – of sorts…..stamps, ribbons, mists. Or W(hoarder) as we lovingly like to say.

Welcome to the Sista-hood! LOL
        [/quote]

YAY! I'm a Glimmer Mist whore, too! I'm really lovin' the Olive Vine—-spraying the heck out of everything, it has the prettiest gold on green and doesn't take a gallon…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I love the olive vine too. love that gold back color.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

crap – I just placed an order yesterday for a few Tattered angels glams, mists and glazes. Time to place another order? LOL

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yes, olive vine is one of my favorites and it mix well with other colors

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.