Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Music

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anyone else enjoying new albums in 2012? What do you scrap to?

I was (still a little) addicted to Some Nights by fun. it is AMAZING.

Now I have listened to Jack White's new album Blunderbuss about 24 times since TUESDAY. LOL Rhapsody says 304 listens. That is individual songs, so, yeah. :p

Share you new music!!

Can't wait for upcoming new albums from Garbage, Adam Lambert, No Doubt and a few more!

Anything you are looking forward to?

Believe it or not I am stuck in the 70's and 80's!!! I like all kinds of music but terrible at keeping everyone straight! I don't like metal. Like a good beat.
    But would love some info on some good artists to listen to!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I'm in a Death Cab for Cutie phase and The Boxer Rebellion. I also tend to like really weird Indie bands, so you probably shouldn't ask me!

Right now I <3 Nickelback, Daughtry and Maroon Five. I listen to a lot of bubble gum music because I have a 13 yo daughter and I will always listen to Bon Jovi, my all time favorite!

Death Cab is great! Mellow like Sunday moing. 🙂 I love Indie music, and I will give pretty much anything a good listen.

Mostly, I listen to Country or the Oldies! Lately, I've bought a few CD's of music from the 60's, so I guess for me, what's old is new again! LOL!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Death Cab is great! Mellow like Sunday moing. 🙂 I love Indie music, and I will give pretty much anything a good listen.

Oh Manda, if you like mellow you should check out Sun Kil Moon, Ghost of the Great Highway….best album ever!! And if you're a Death Cab fan I think you would totally like The Boxer Rebellion as well as Kunkek's Flight of the Flynns. I want to definitely check out Jack White's new album!!

I will check those out! I am always game to listen to pretty much anything at least once. You never know what is out there!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I think Kunek's even from Oklahoma! They changed their name to Other Lives.

it's fun. or black keys for me right now. i also listen to 100.3 the peak ( i stream it) and it plays stuff like that.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I love to listen to Matt and Kim when I scrap. Love them!!!!!!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

I am addicted to my Pandora station. It is called Jason Aldean Radio, but it has: Country, Blues, Rock

My typical day it will play some Big & Rich, Tom Petty, Nickelback, Daughtry, Foo Fighters, Kid Rock, Bruno Marrs, Nina Simone, Cab Calloway, Boston, Creed, ACDC…….and stuff like that. ;) Can't get enough!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.