Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff My 4 year old decided to clean with…

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Well, she thought the EXPENSIVE hair shine spray stuff was the cleaning spray bottle. So… you can imagine what something like baby oil sprayed onto a bathroom counter, the mirror and oh yes tile floor too would look like. OMG what a nightmare to clean. BTW – vinegar and water to start (cut the grease) and then HOT dish soap and water to properly clean and then windex on top of that. Was a fun moing – NOT. Oh and I broke the mop – ARG!

Oh gosh Vicky…. I'm sorry but can't help it to giggle.
    I know it is NO FUN at all!!!!
    Reminds me of my daughter Ashley when she was 3 years old. She washed my windows with body cream.
    And my other daughter, Megan… 2 years old at that time…. gave the kitten a good bath with egs…. I'm telling ya….. I must have the naughtiest bunch.

I will laugh next week, maybe. It was an honest mistake. EGGS on the CAT Paulien? Yikes!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

LOL, I hate to laugh but does sound funny, I'm sure he thought he was so helpful to you. Gotta love kids!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

LOL !!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Haha–great story! One time my BFF's nephew poured all her bottles of perfume and lotion in the toilet and was stirring it with the toilet brush when she caught him–said he was making poison soup. She laughs now…

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh, Vicky, SHE DID NOT!!!!!!!
            Oh, what a mess and I'm sorry but it IS funny, mostly because I don't have to clean it myself!!!!!!!

Paulien, body cream on the windows??? It must have taken forever to get that off!!!!
            And eggs on the cat is ROTF funny!!!!!

Poison soup, huh? ;D

Great stories, all, thanks for a wonderful moing laugh!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh gosh Vicky, that doesn't make for a fun moing, but you really will laugh about this someday when she's all grown up and gone from home. Paulien, your story about the bath reminds me of when I caught my daughter and her cousin giving the hamster a bath. They had taken it to the bathroom sink and had the tap tued on with ice cold water pouring out and were holding it undeeath the spout. The poor little thing had hypothermia. I had to wrap it up in a towel and sit with it in some sunshine to warm it up!

Awww Linda, poor hamster. Well, my husband said it could be worse and reminded me about a story… his nephew (I guess now it makes him out nephew) decided to paint with WALL PAINT. In a matter of less than 10 minutes he swiped the walls, TV, dresser etc with white paint. Thankfully it was all old basement stuff in storage (where he found the paint)… but still. He was around the same age as my daughter.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh yikes. They're just such helpful little souls aren't they!! At least your daughter's intentions were good!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

LOL!! You can't help but giggle at these stories! I'm sure at the time you're fuming…hehee!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh Linda that poor little hamster!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh my word Vicky!! Don't you just love when they want to help lol. I think…no wait…I WOULD have cried.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I so had to laugh at this! I know deep inside you were cussing and believe me…I do feel your pain…..but oh goodness! So so funny!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.