Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff My Acrylic Layout!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi Girls,
    This is my first acrylic layout ever. It was so much fun fun fun!!!! Irene is my scrapping idol and she is the source of inspiration for all things acrylic. Here's a look and I have the details posted on my blog if you would like the scoop. 🙂
    Ooops I guess with the site being worked on I can't post a picture so now you have to go to my blog. I will also put it in the gallery.
    I think I need to start an album since the stuff I used wasn't part of any one particular kit!

It's GORGEOUS!!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Lisa, stunning!!!!!

very pretty! You did a great job!

WOWZAA! stunning, Lisa!! love the stamping, and that vine really jumps off the page!

wow!

Snagg1
        Send PM

holy crap!!!! Lis that is amazing!!!! You need to load it to the gallery. It looks like you had a blast!

Lisa, the Lo is gorgeous!!!!! You should be able to post it on the thread!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

you did a fabulous job with this!! I LOVE IT!!! I am still askered to work with the acrylic!! But I may try something now after seeing this!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Oh, and I couldn't post a layout on a thread either, I think it's because Krissy is working on re-vamping the site!

There is no browse button to upload from! It's gonza!

Awesome lo Lisa!

Very beautiful layout!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Gorgeous lo!!!!!!!!! I love What you did!!!!!

Beautiful Lisa….luv the mix of pp's, so PRETTY!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Gorgeous page Lisa! Kudos for trying your first acrylic project! Be careful though….it's addictive!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.