Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff My Bizarre Swirlydoos Dream

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Ever have a Swirly dream? Or have you ever felt that Swirlydoos was really a secret super hero organization? Well in my dream we were just that!! I had elasticity powers like Elastigirl from the Incredibles, Krissy was this overseer that we only spoke to via phone and never saw, Lisa and Manda had mind control powers but they only worked if they were together. There were several others, but I can't remember who was who now.

So anyway in my dream our cover was blown and some evil people went back in time and stole us as children so that we couldn't become Swirlydoos in the future!! However, we quickly grew up and some how fate brought us together and I woke up before we could beat the enemy. What a kick ass dream right?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

LOL!!! Awesome!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Heheee!!!! That is so funny…got swirly on the brain.

I posted on the old board the dream I had. Krissy and I at CHA. I was wearing jammies and Krissy was in a prom dress!! Heheee!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

ROFL!! Too funny!

How awesome is that?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

sooooooo funny 🙂 hehe…..dont forget Peggy, she is SUPER DUPER SWIRLY DOOOO PEGGY with a big S on her chest…ooohh…that is in the never ending story 🙂

lol aren't dreams funny sometimes?

That is the most amazingly detailed dream girl! I seldom remember my dreams. Although my husband and I keep having a recurring one where we move back into our house and in the dream we can't figure out why we sold our beautiful house that we love to move back into the old one that we do not love!
            What's weird is that we both have the same dream.
            Wonder what it means.

Wow, Mandy! What a fantastic dream! Maybe you will dream the battle with the enemy tonight! Surely the Swirly team will reign victorious!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

HAHA! That is one heck of a dream! I don't remember my dreams very often either….

Snagg1
                Send PM

ROFL!!! I love it Mandy. BTW, we really are a super hero organization. That really wasn't a dream. We flashed a beam of glittery goodness in front of you to make you think it was a dream. **Note to Krissy, check the expiration date on the glittery goodness. Not working so well anymore. our cover may be blown.**

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I think it is because I have been watching all the Harry Potter movies lately lol.

Lisa your too funny!!

That dream cracks me up. Such detail.

Oh that is a definately sign of swirly madness lol

What a freekin awesome dream!!!! Hysterical!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.