Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll My blog looks like an ad for Websters!!! LOL!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I don't know much about how to do all the extra stuff, even links with blogger!!! LOL! I admit I am severely technically challenged! However, I did at least have a rehaul on the look of my blog! A really good friend (Gabrielle Pollacco) is on the WP design team and used some of the digi stuff and made a header and sized a backgorund for me!!!! I was so thankful and happy about it!!! Lately it looks like an ad for WP but I was doing their Let's Celebrate contest last week and posted everyday things from their DT members!!! It paid off! I won a collection of the new trims! And I won the June challenge, so I will get some of the new Let's Celebrate goodies to play with!!!! If anyone would check in on my blog I would appreciate it greatly and will repay the favor and visit yours too!!!

my blog is: http://www.mypiecesoftime.blogspot.com

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Your blog looks great!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thank you Maggi!

Patti, your blog is fab-you-lous!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Patti, how pretty!!!! I love the clean feel to it; please don't think it needs fixing; it's perfect just the way it is!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Patti, your blog looks amazing!!!!! Congrats on all the winnings!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Patti your blog is wonderful!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.