Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll My blogs – Escape Kitty blog and JRABS blog

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

OK done! Escape Kitty has a blog of her own. Well she has done a ton of sharing with Chena, but she is busy celebrating her 1st Anniversary as Escape Kitty.

OMG – I forgto it's Kitty's birthday too! She is 4 today!!!!

yep – it was on Sept 1st 2010 that the dreaded coyote came sniffing into my back yard while Kitty was playing outside. Dang near gave me heart failure. Kitty's blog focuses on her adventures and storyline.

http://escapekitty.blogspot.com/

And then my blog which focuses more on the scrapping.
    http://scrap-escape.blogspot.com/

nicely done, Jen!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Jen, I don't know how you did it, 2 amazing blogs!!!!! I'm stalking Kitty, it doesn't seem to be available for Jrabs, maybe because Kitty would be jealous?

Jen, I don't know how you did it, 2 amazing blogs!!!!! I'm stalking Kitty, it doesn't seem to be available for Jrabs, maybe because Kitty would be jealous?

Peggy I am not sure what you mean by not available? The blog does not come up?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Great job Jen – I am stalking you on both.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

[quote]

Peggy I am not sure what you mean by not available? The blog does not come up?
          [/quote]
          The blog comes up, but I can't click on the follow option.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Never mind. It's working now. Must have been me.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Very classy blog. Job well done!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Woo hoo!!! I'm a stalkin' 🙂

I dont know why I didnt follow Escape Kitty's blog…I am now!!

Awesome blogs, Jennifer!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Your blog was being grumpy for me 🙂 , there was no follow link when I first loaded, then i read down the rest of this thread, so I reloaded the page and there you were, YAY!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

LOL…very cool!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I'm following now!! but like Peggy i couldn't follow escape kitty

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Kathi, because it wouldn't click? I hope so, because that's what happened to me and if it happened to you, that means I'm not a total idiot. ;D
                        Anyway, I went back later and it worked. Maybe EK is trying to use it for another escape?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.