Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff my computer crashed – hard drive issue

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Ladies this moing my computer won't read my hard drive (which thankfully is backed up) but we are looking to get it fixed on Monday. I am sending this from my neighbour's ipad. The crazy thing is I ordered the new iMAC but it won't ship until Jan – what timing for my other computer to fail. I will be using this SLOW ipad that I borrowed… so my access will be minimal for a few days. Oh this sucks right before Christmas and all of my DT work photos are on the computer as well as my editing software AHHHH!!!! All I have is inteet access on this thing right now.

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hope you are fixed soon. Isn't it crazy how connected to the world we are with all these devices? The few times my phone has gone down I feel like an appendage is missing.

Vicky, I sure hope you can get your computer running again soon! I hate when ours is down for any reason!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

vicky , hope they can fix it!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Vicky, that so sucks. I hope you can get it repaired with the minimum of cost…

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

That totally sucks Vicky, I hope you can get it fixed quickly!

not being connected is like not breathing! i got my macbook early this year – first one in our family – i LOVE IT!!!!!
            hope your delivery comes sooner than later – UPS delivered mine at 7:30pm, was kinda surprised. Hope you get yours sooner than later.

The cost is only $250 but the wait is now 3-5 days from Monday to get it fixed. The new 27-inch one I ordered won't be here until January. It's the new iMAC. Damn timing. All I can do is inteet. All my DT stuff is stuck on the back-up drive and I borrowed this ipad for e-mails and light online stuff. Not as easy as my computer. I can't re-take photos since I don't have editing software either on this. This ipad is just like a toy – I want my computer back soooo bad. At least I can chat BUT not get any real stuff actually done. So frustrating.

Oh man, that is sorry!! 🙁 I hope that you can get it back quick!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Wow, That's a big bummer!!!!! Mine was acting up, but it's ok now……

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Vicky you WILL love the 27 inch IMac. I've had mine for a year and it is wonderful!

I hope so Kathi – just wish it was here now. I ordered the brand new one that isn't shipping to Canada until January. Hopefully my old one is fixed by Friday because I need to retu this ipad tomorrow and will be offline until my old one is back 🙁

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.