Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces My Craft Room

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

So…I have been trying to organize and mainstream my craft room..I have come to the conclusion that my room just isn't big enough..If I could move the bed out and actually be able to use the wall the bay window is on..it would give me so much more room…But it is what it is..so here goes

[img:width=480&height=320]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1348953933_524_FT0_img_7595.jpg[/img]

I have the embellishments on the right hanging on my wall, I have to caddy coer my tv as I just do not have enough room! The flowers are hanging on the wall on the left side and on the other coer my bling hangs..
    I have all my pastes, glues, gel medium, etc in the top of the rolling cart, the orange basket holds all the lo's I'm working on…My printer is on top of a plastic bin that I use to hold Holiday papers, and ribbon, and my dusty attic…what ever I am working on at the moment is usually on the bed..lol..my desk isn't big enough to spread things out! …

Here is a closer look of the left coer

[img:width=480&height=320]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1348954573_524_FT0_img_7588.jpg[/img]

On the desk I have my carousel, my Silhouette Cameo, and my computer, which doesn't leave much working space! lol…My TV is put on top of an old cabinet

[img:width=480&height=320]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1348954914_524_FT0_img_7589.jpg[/img]

The bay window was supposed to be a reading/drawing nook…but instead has tued into a dog bed! My dog is usually there barking at anything that moves or sleeping…she loves the window..I hate the dog hair she leaves behind! :o) I made the cushions, curtains, and pillows myself, without knowing how to sew..it took me 3 weeks and a lot of ripping out and loads of cussing!!!! :o)
    Undeeath the window I have my craft books, and magazines in crates and baskets. one day I hope to cut out the wall undeeath and install some cabinets/bookshelves.

[img:width=479&height=277]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1348955138_524_FT0_img_7590.jpg[/img]

On the other wall I have a cabinet that holds paints, mists, glitter, embossing powders, etc…

The other wall holds my papers, and has my little plastic stacks that I call the leaning tower of junk! lol…I am still in the process of painting the door…notice the tape..and I still have to buy one more door knob..I am replacing the old gold ones with stainless steel.

[img:width=324&height=486]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1348955739_524_FT0_img_7593.jpg[/img]

And the last wall is still in progress..
    The old kitchen shelf holds my sewing machine,, cuttlebug, and a lot of mini albums I haven't used yet..I have canvas's stacked be side the wall waiting to be played with, and all of my little charms and things are in a basket

[img:width=349&height=470]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1348955928_524_FT0_img_7592.jpg[/img]

And that my friends is my scrap room. Which is always! a work in progress! lol

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Great space Barbara…lots of storage. I don't think any of us savages think we have enough space !!

What a great space you have there Barbara!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It's beautiful!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

great space!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh, Barbara, how beautiful!!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Love it, Barbara!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Barbara!!! Your space it amazing!!! I love the idea of hanging embellies on the wall. Mine are all stuffed into drawers.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Wow, you're so organized – love it!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I love how u have everything hanging where u can see it. The reading nook is fantastic too…even if it's for the dog now. I wish I had something like that in my space. I think I have to agree that none of feel our space is big enough…EVER!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

You have a wonderful space. I really like how you store your embellishment.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

You're SO organized Barbara! I am in awe… and I love your craft room… it is so pretty and cheerful… a delight to go and work in!

Love your craft room, Barbara! I have a trundle bed in my scrap room because, I have to have a place for grandkids to sleep! Most of the time the poor bed is buried under scrappy supplies! LOL!!!

I love how u have everything hanging where u can see it. The reading nook is fantastic too…even if it's for the dog now. I wish I had something like that in my space. I think I have to agree that none of feel our space is big enough…EVER!!

Andie, One of my goals is to joual this year. I get my pens and my joual sit in the window and my dog comes in, jumps up and keeps nudging me like I'm supposed to get off her bed or something..what a spoiled rotten dog! I need to throw her butt out in a dog house one day lol!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.