Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff My Finnabair layout and project

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I attended Anna Dabrowska's class at our LSS on Thursday, and got the chance to meet Shell in person (she's lovely!).

We're out of town at a cabin in the woods for 2 weeks and I'm pilfering my in-laws' data from their data plans so I can't post photos here, but I have photos on my blog at http://www.scrapsofbrilliance.blogspot.com

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!!!!

Enjoy your vacation Jackie!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Jackie, those projects are gorgeous. Don't you love the way she just seems to throw things on the page and the outcome is so amazing

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Shell, IS lovely, isn't she???
          Speaking of lovely, Jackie, you ROCKED Anna's classes, your projects are absolutely stunning!!!!
          (Please, what is the gesso/tea thing? Sounds like something I need to lea!!!)

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Peggy Anna mixes tea with a little walnut stain reinker and places her cup in it and then makes the rings. The other is to make some tea and take the tea bags and just splat them on your paper

So Beautiful, I just love the green/blue coloring;)

oh Jax they are AMAZING!!! You should give us all a tutorial on how to do this! I've always wanted to try but have no clue where to start :o)

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Great projects Jackie.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow you rocked that class Jackie, your layouts amazing!

it was so nice meeting you too, Jackie!
                I can't imagine doing both classess, i was so exhausted after the joual class (but i had a full day prior to getting there too).
                Anna's technique is so simple after she explains it, but the outcome is so artistic, and really stunning. it was just so cool to have her teach us!!

Your projects from the class are gorgeous, Jackie! I'll bet it was a fun class!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.