Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots My first toot OUAS

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I won the Once Upon A Sketch challenge back in August, and my feature is up this month! I am so tickled!!!! The DT is amazing, including our very own Vicky Alberto! just honored to be on there, it was my first time joining a layout challenge, and my 3rd layout ever! They have always scared me Lol!
    Once Upon A Sketch[/url]

Whoohooo…. Congratulations Miranda!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Wow, that's so cool Miranda, Congratulations!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Way to go girl!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congratulations, Miranda!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congrats Miranda. What a gorgeous layout.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats Miranda, beautiful LO!! Love your kitty …where in Florida do you live?? I'm in Fl also

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

So awesome!! Congrats Miranda!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow! Congrats!

Thank you ladies!!!!! Layouts are so hard for me Lol! Kathie i live in Panama City Beach, where do yo live? I've always wanted to meet up with someone that crafts! Very lacking in my area! My 9 year old niece is the best i get to scrap with Lol!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Congrats!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I live on the East Coast near Kennedy Space Center. Patti lives in Orlando and LisaG lives in New Port Richey; she is probably the closest to you. We had another member that does live in our area but I'm afraid I don't remember her name and she has moved on to other things

Congrats Miranda. I am in FL too, east coast on the gulf.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Oh, Miranda, I just went to look and your page is stunning!!!!!
                      Well deserved congratulations!!!!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Congrats… Very pretty!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.