Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop My learning experience

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

So I'm trying to lea new things in photoshop. Still not that good or that patient ;D But I did do a photo of me and would like your opinion on it. I **think** I did a pretty decent job. What are your thoughts?

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1292814570_24_FT0_web_before_and_after_.jpg[/img]

I think you did an excellent job!! Bravo!! You are beautiful!!

Diana you rock! It looks fantastic!

Thanks girls! I was hoping it didn't look too fake. I appreciate the feedback. ;D

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I think it looks great!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Fake? Not at all. It looks like you simply corrected the lighting. Fantastic job!!!

Wonderful job Diana!!!!!

wow – aren't you just adorable! You are such a doll! And you did a great job in smoothing.

You also have wonderful hair!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.