Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff My older dog passed tonight and I am so sad.

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

I want to get sick. My Shih Tsu that Leonard gave me right before he died passed away tonight. It is really hard and I am griving him like he was my child. Well he was. He was 15 1/2 and had a good life. It is hard to have dogs to love but they don't live as long as we do. He was a really mellow and loving dog and I will really miss him.l He had a more easygoing personality that the other ones.

I still have three shit tsu. The female partner of Teddy had babies (Tiby and Chloe). I was originally going to breed Shit Tzu's but Tisha got pregnant her first head because my hubby had just passed and I wasn't going a very good job of separating them.

They had a male and female baby;. Julie's boyfriends family took them but about 3 years ago they sold their house and decided they didn't want them anymore or their 17n year old cat. I was really upset because they were going to separate the dogs who had been together all their lives. So I took them back. Then I had 4 shit tsus (too many and now their are all getting old.) They are a wonderful breed of dog.

Thank you for letting me talk about Teddy and my babies. I stopped crying for the time it took to write this. You can know they are old and it is close to their time but it isn't easy when they go. Just the same way I felt when my hubby passed. Havem't made it one month in about two years without having to take someone to the vet

Thank you swirly sisters.

klayne70
    Posted: Mon Jul 11 2011, 03:39AM
    I want to get sick. My Shih Tsu that Leonard gave me right before he died passed away tonight. It is really hard and I am griving him like he was my child. Well he was. He was 15 1/2 and had a good life. It is hard to have dogs to love but they don't live as long as we do. He was a really mellow and loving dog and I will really miss him.l He had a more easygoing personality that the other ones.

I still have three shit tsu. The female partner of Teddy had babies (Tiby and Chloe). I was originally going to breed Shit Tzu's but Tisha got pregnant her first head because my hubby had just passed and I wasn't going a very good job of separating them.

They had a male and female baby;. Julie's boyfriends family took them but about 3 years ago they sold their house and decided they didn't want them anymore or their 17n year old cat. I was really upset because they were going to separate the dogs who had been together all their lives. So I took them back. Then I had 4 shit tsus (too many and now their are all getting old.) They are a wonderful breed of dog.

Thank you for letting me talk about Teddy and my babies. I stopped crying for the time it took to write this. You can know they are old and it is close to their time but it isn't easy when they go. Just the same way I felt when my hubby passed. Havem't made it one month in about two years without having to take someone to the vet

Thank you swirly sisters.

Snagg1
      Send PM

Awww Hun, so sorry for the loss of your little fur baby. Sending you big hugs.

TY for the hugs. Miss those since my hubby passed and can always use hugs. Thanks again.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So sorry!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Kathy, I'm so sorry… {{{hugs}}}

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh Kathy I am so sorry about your puppy. Of course he was your baby, animals become part of the family and it is just as hard on us when they pass. {{BIG HUGS}}}}}

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

So sorry for your loss!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh Kathy, we understand, lots of dog lovers on this forum. My dogs are my babies and I completely understand your grief. It is the bad part of pet ownership that they don't live as long as we do. Big hug from me and poodle kisses from my fur babies.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

So sorry, Kathy….

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

So sorry for you loss Kathy. I know what it's like to lose a beloved pet. BIG hugs!!

Oh Kathy, I'm so sorry!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Aww, Kathy. I'm really, really sorry for your loss. Fur babies are so hard to lose. Big hugs!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

awwwww big huggggs

Awe Kathy, I'm so sorry!! Big {{HUGS}} go out to you! I have a fur-baby as well and Im dreading the day he leaves us, but know one day it will happen. Hang in there sweetie!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.