Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop My photoshop class

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

My advanced photoshop class started last week. Yippee – this instructor is like a rock star to me. The class is small because there really are not a ton of people who care about more then the basics.
    So this gal who was sitting next to me said she was solely taking the class for scrapbooking purposes. You should have seen my head spin to look at her – my expression must have been priceless.

Class was too intensive to chit chat and lasts until 10pm so next week, I'll get in a tinch early and sit next to her – stalker fashion – so we can chat. 🙂

The whole course is spent working on faces.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oooh that sounds so awesome, I wish I could take it with you!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Dear Stalker Jennifer….
      Please stalk your victim as closely as possible and write down every detail so that you can share with your Sistahas!!!

We expect DETAILS!!!
      ~ 🙁

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So Cool!!! You'll have lots of tricks to show us at Camp!!!

Dear Stalker Jennifer….
        Please stalk your victim as closely as possible and write down every detail so that you can share with your Sistahas!!!

We expect DETAILS!!!
        ~ 🙁

Ditto!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

lol

Had our first casualty last night. A man got up in the middle of class and announced he'd had it and walked out. This is an advanced class and he was not prepared. this teacher moves…..my brain was fried by 10pm.

Class starts at 7pm…..so at 9pm, my computer crashes!!!!!!! Holy SH$$. My instructor looks at me and simply says, guess you gotta catchup quick. good practice.

Now I have had this same teacher for 3 prior photography classes and I love him to death so that was exactly the right answer for me to hear. No whinning and wimpering – there was no time but I did lea the stuff.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh my Jen!! I guess you got your computer back up and running? Sounds like an awesome, but difficult, class!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Sounds awesome!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

awwww that sucks about the computer hey….but wtg girl you stick with it your photography is gorgeous!

Snagg1
                Send PM

egads! Is this Boot Camp? Good for your girlie for hanging in there!

egads! Is this Boot Camp? Good for your girlie for hanging in there!

funny you say bootcamp. This dude is an old Naval salty dawg for sure. He takes NO prisoners. But dang is he really knows his stuff.

Good for you Jen!!!!!

Yoo-hoo!!! Let that Navy guy know what kind of SwirlyStuff you are made from and that you can hang!!!

BTW….I don't see a synoposis of your class, my dear! I have to know what you know….so spill the beans!!! ( Is t that how you spell that word???)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.