Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff My poor daughter!!!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Oh, sisters! My DD has shingles in her eye!!!! She started out with what they thought might be a fever blister on her eyelid. The nurse told her to get some medicine that we couldn't even find. She went this moing to the ER and was diagnosed with shingles. She is so distraught! She says that it feels like there are bugs crawling in her eye!!! YUCH! Please say a prayer for her that she will recover quickly. She had shingles when she was about 4 years old on her thumb. I guess the stress of the past week hasn't helped!

Oh My, Debbie! I sure hope she gets over these soon! I will say a prayer for speedy recovery!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh wow Debbie! Hope it gets better soon!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

In her eye??? Oh, the poor thing!!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh no! After my own recent bout with them I feel horribly for her, I was really scared they would move to my eyes as well. Praying hard for her.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Sending prayers that they go away quickly!!!

Update: The ER doc gave her some medication and Benydryl to take. She is feeling much better already. Her eye is still really bloodshot and itchy, but she can sleep now.
            Thanks everyone for the prayers. I KNOW that helped more than the meds!

Goodness gracious!! Shingles in the eye..That is horrible. I have seen it many times in the hospital. Please tell her to take her meds diligently. Near and around the eye can be dangerous is left untreated. Glad she is feeling better. Poor thing. Stress can do terrible things to the body. It is a big factor in bringing out Shingles.

Holy crap! That sounds horrible! Hope she recovers shortly!!!

Wishing for a speedy recovery. gosh… poor thing!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Yikes didn't know they could go there. Speedy recovery.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Prayers for speedy recovery – poor thing.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

oh, the poor thing! I hope the medication helps quickly.

Ouch! I hope she is doing better this evening.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Dear, sweet Debbie! Last week it was your coea and this week it's your poor Daughter. I hope all eyeballs in the family are healing and feeling better.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.