Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff My soulmate is gone

This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Saturday the 17th at 4:04 my darling David left us to be with Jesus and our presious Jake. Just one day before Jake left us 8 yrs ago. BOth my boys were able to be there with me. Thanks girls for your support during this terrible year. although I am devestated to lose the love of my life, I am so happy he is whole in heaven with our little boy.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh Joy, I am so sorry for your loss. {{{{HUGS}}}}!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Joy I am sooo Sorry to hear this. Saying a prayer for you and your family.

To Joy and Family,
          I am so deeply sorry for your loss. My heart and prayers are with you at this time of sadness. It is very difficult to celebrate a life when you are so saddened by Davids departure from this earth. But as you know, although the angels came to take him to the Lord, there are others (and Jake) who are overjoyed to welcome him home…And so I leave you with these words…

[img:width=600&height=525]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1324237776_55_FT130919_jamm14_.jpg[/img]

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads his white sails to the moing breeze and starts for the blue ocean. He is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch him until at length he hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other. Then someone at my side says, There, he is gone.
          Gone where?
          Gone from my sight. That is all. He is just as large in mast and hull and spar as he was when he left my side, and he is just as able to bear his load of living freight to his destined port. His diminished size is in me, not in him. And just at the moment when someone at my side says, There, he is gone! there are other eyes watching him coming, and there are other voices ready to take up the glad shout, Here he comes! Amen

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Lisa has said it best.

Joy know that you and your family are in my prayers..May God be with you!!!

Oh Joy! I cannot express how sorry I am for your loss.
            *hugs*

Snagg1
              Send PM

(((((Hugs))))) Joy, I am deeply sorry for your loss. I know that David fought the good fight and you were his angel. MY heart aches for you. I will continue to say prayers for both of you. You are an incredible woman whose faith never ceased to amaze me.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh Joy, this is soooo terribly sad. I pray that God continues to give you and your family strength. You are truly an inspiring and amazing woman and your sweet David's light will always shine on. No words can make anything better at a time like this, but I will continue to pray for you and your family.

Oh Joy, I'm so so sorry for your loss! (((Hugs)))

Oh Joy…I am so sad for your loss. just know that you did all that you could do. you both fought the good fight, and your Darling has just gone ahead. Blessings to you and your family.

Prayers for you and your family Joy. I am so sorry for your loss.

🙁

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I am so sorry for your loss, Joy. David's suffering is now ended, but I know it is the beginning of a hard, dark place for you and your boys. I hope that someday soon you will be able to look back on your memories and smile. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Joy, my heart goes out to you-there are no words truly adequate enough to relay how sorry we are for your and your family's loss. I am sending prayers of comfort,

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Dear Joy, I am so very sorry for your loss. I know this has been such a tough year for you and you and your family have been in my prayers. Now I pray that you will find comfort in your memories of your life together.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Joy I remember so much the pain when my hubby died. Like you my saving grace was to know he was with the Lord and not suffering anymore. I am sending you a private PM. Your emotions are going to be all over the place and please PM me and I would love to talk and help. I was very angry with God but after many years I realize that that was OK with God. I am praying for comfort for you and your family. I would like to offer one piece of advice I didn't follow — don't make any major changes for at least a year. I didn't listen and sure wish I would have. Here are lots of hugs and I pray that you can feel the love from all of us and the hugs. God also has you in his embrace. I get great comfort in knowing that someday I will be with my family again for eteity. Your soulmate has only left you for a short time because you will be together for eteity — Hugs Hugs Hugs and many tears for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.