Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography My sweet grandmother

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

My abuelita is 96 years old. In a few months she will be 97. I think she will live to be 100 as her mother and grandmother did. I took this photo a couple of weeks ago when I took grandpa on a road trip to my parents house. She had been asking for me repeatedly. I got scared. She was just fine. Just missing her favorite granddaughter I guess…lol…Well, it's true!!

[img:width=600&height=903]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1322965907_55_FT0_dsc_5148_copy_2sm_.jpg[/img]

And for those who always loved Barbie and Ken, this is an amazing must see..Now this is a professional photographer at work!!
    http://blog.beatrice-dg.com/?p=3716%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

your grandma is so beautiful!! and 97????? that's wonderful!!!! I'm sure she is cherished!!!

that Barbie and Ken thing is kinda wierd!! lol!! The photography is amazing, but still….. Guess I wasn't a Barbie and Ken kinda girl!! But love the hues!

Aw…how sweet that she just wanted to see you!

And, that B and K photo session is funny!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Love your grandma's face! What a beautiful woman!

LOL about B&K! But, it looks like someone had waaaay too much time on their hands. ;D

Snagg1
          Send PM

Your Grandmother is Gorgeous.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Lisa your Grandmother is amazing!!

Awe..que hermosa tu abuelita Lisa!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Awww, your abuelita!! She has that Ven aqui y dame un brazo look!!

LOL…my girls wanted to do something like that with their Monster High Dolls…hehe!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thank you girls. When I am with her I get lots of besitos y abrazos!! I love her more than anything!! Ella es mi vida y la amo tanto!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

awwww!!!!!!!

I miss my abuelita!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.