Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces My Therapy

This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I've always considered scrapbooking to be therapeutic 🙂 When I have a bad day or stressed about something, my scrap room is my favorite place to be. I currently rent so I can't decorate it as I'd like, not to mention there isn't much space. I actually need to take photos of the cupboard…it's full from top to bottom of more stuff!! 🙂
      These photos were taken this past spring when I first moved and set everything up. I've added some things since then so I'll have to get some updated pics for you guys, but for now….you get the idea 🙂

th_garage004.jpg
      th_garage003.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

It's my therapy too. Going in for a little counseling this afteoon. Your space is so organized. I'm jealous!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

lol I have this little thing called OCD…I just can't stand working in a messy space and I get stressed when things aren't in their place ;D
        my bf and family tell me all the time I should have been a professional organizer!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I wish I had OCD. My space is almost always messy. If I even get mine presentable, I'll take pictures of my Scrapbox.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

We remember your work space at camp Rae….. hehehehheee……

I also wish I had your OCD….. your space is SO neat!!!

Peggy can tell you about my craftroom MESS……

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Meg is organized by bags in boxes in boxes on boxes. She also knows (a)what she has and (b)where it is.
              ;D ;D ;D

my OCD takes over all the time!!!

What a great, organized scrappy space, Mellisa! I agree about the therapy! I love going into my scrapbook room and getting rid of the stress! I am a messy scrapper, however! I do try and clean up after every LO or I can't find anything for the next one!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Lol yeah Im the same….the only prob I run int today is that Im running out of drawers and space! I made the hour trek to the closest scrap store and bought a TON of goodies and now I have nowhere to put all my new mists and Prima flowers!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks Peg…. I think….. 🙂

as for organizing…. I have to strongly recommend Ikea shelving….. 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

OMG…you should see my room right about now…..it's awful….I'm tripping over things and am soooo disorganized …..I can't stand it….BUT I still so in there whenever I need some therapy….which is most of the time.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I have been in my room this moing reorganizing. Somehow I always end up with a pile of stuff that I don't know where to put it.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I have been in my room this moing reorganizing. Somehow I always end up with a pile of stuff that I don't know where to put it.

Me too. I have a cute box and a drawer fot those things, but they are full. I probably just need to stop buying so much stuff.

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

OMG…you should see my room right about now…..it's awful….I'm tripping over things and am soooo disorganized …..I can't stand it….BUT I still so in there whenever I need some therapy….which is most of the time.

Kathy, you have storage to DIE for!! I guess it's time for Kathi to come up for a visit. ;D

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

I reorganize when the mojo is on vacation and I'm feeling energetic. I'm actually pretty good about putting things away, but right now, ribbons and flowers are somewhat of a disaster. 🙁 (

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.