Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots My Very First TOOT – Bummer!!!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Within days of each other I received two emails notifying me that a couple of my layouts were going to be published. One is the Swirlydoo page I did called Cirque Well, the da thing went into my junk mail and I only had 48 hours to send my acceptance and I MISSED IT!!!! WHAAAAAA, sniff, sniff. I am soooooo bummed about this, but on the other hand another page I did earlier this summer was accepted. WHAA HOOOO on that one!!!!

OMG!!!!!! That is the worst! Actually…they were going to be…so that is still awesome. I would be bummed too! I am just impressed that you actually submitted something…and this is great..because now we can all lea from this.

I will give you a YAY!!!!! anyways…because just submitting seems like a lot of work to me!
    Congrats on the other one!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Congrats!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Congrats on the double toot, sorry about the email mixup, but at least they picked you, right?

Congrats!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Congrats, your first toot feels great doesn't it. Sorry about the email mix up, but at least you know they loved your work.

Donna, that is amazing news!!!! Congrats and so proud of you! I am sorry that you missed the second pub due date – however, do NOT be discouraged. This just means that your work is fabulous and the best is YET to come!
          Congrats.

Congrats!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

WTG!! Yay, that sucks that you missed that one, but at least you got the other and they LOVE your work!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congratulations Donna. I know you must have been totally elated upon leaing this news, and another rung in climbing the creative ladder, just awesome.

Congratulations! Sorry about the deadline thing, but great news for you other LO!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Congrats. It is still fantastic.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.