Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Names

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

I was thinking that it really would be great if eveyone put their names in their siggy so we know what to call you beside your screen name.. How does that sound to you?????

sounds good!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Ditto!!!!

Do you think I need to? ;)

LOL – there's always a smarta$$ in the group. In our case we're lucky if there's JUST one.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I don't think I need to either…. 🙂

[quote]

LOL – there's always a smarta$$ in the group. In our case we're lucky if there's JUST one.
        [/quote]

Ditto!!

There are alot of the new members and some older members that haven't.. I hate calling someone hey you

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Kathi, I agree. Or at least something so we don't have to address you as HGB234 or whatever. Please?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

hehe

I agree with you M4gnj. {tee-hee…I had to look twice to remember your screen name}

I think it would be fun to know where you got your screen name. I know Lisa G's…aka StarSailor.
            Mine is msdky1…..Ms ,,,Not married….dky (my initials) and 1 'cause I used it first. I used to be rebeldky because I was the rabble rouser at school. I stood up for those who were getting a raw deal from a witch principal that we had. I outlasted her and got Teacher of the Year. That chapped her hinney!!! I've mellowed since then.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

No need for that 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

skeehnsic……s for Shona…keehn..my last naame and sic..for the town I live in ..Sicamous. 🙂 it is my email address, I use it so I dont forget my user name.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ditto for me….my useame is my email…..just easier than choosing a different one all the time….BUT my REAL name is GRACE…..NOOOOOOO….. just kidding….those that went to camp will think that's funny….I'm actually Kathy, or Kathy C, or KC, or………………………….LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.