Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements National Scrapbook Day Swirly-bration schedule

This topic contains 179 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 181 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Looky-looky! The schedule has been set, and barring any last minute updates here is what we will be doing for our Swirly-bration.

The festivities start at Noon easte standard time.

We are going to have Squares for Autism. Think of the office Superbowl square where you buy a square for a chance at winning. This is the same thing. You will be able to buy a square for a chance at winning a prize! All proceeds will go towards the purchase of an iPad. The cost of a square and the prize will be announced.

Noon – Lisa G Ustream Flower class
      – make sure you are all signed up on Ustream and have joined the Swirlydoos Ustream channel. Krissy posted a link in the other NSD thread. Lisa will be providing a list of supplies so that you can make your flower right along with her. This is a live show, anything can happen! LOL Post your questions and Lisa will answer them.

1:00 – Inspiration Challenge – This is one of my favorite types of challenges!!! Be here at 1:00 and the challenge will be revealed.

1:30 – Scavenger Hunt – This will be fun! There are some Swirly trivia questions and a thing or two that you might have to hunt down! Also, check ahead of time to make sure that you can get into the Chat Room. Just sayin'… ;)

3:00 Swirly Bingo – Those who wish to participate will pm me for a bingo card. If you could PM me on the day before that would be great. This will give me enough time to get everyone a Bingo card who wants one. I have 40 of them already made and randomly generated on my desktop. I will upload the bingo card to you via pm. A word will be pulled every few minutes until we get a BINGO! All of the words on the Bingo cards have something to do with Swirlydoos.

4:00 Ustream – Lisa G Paper Bag Album – Yes, you read it right. Lisa G is going to do ANOTHER Ustream video for us. A supplies list will be made available for this too. I can't wait for this one because I have never made a paper bag album *gasp*!

Camilla is going to post a Tutorial on layering and clustering!!!

Prizes will be announced so stay tuned!!! Hope to see you all here on NSD!

My husband doesn't get it. National Scrapping Day and I'm all excited to scrap but I will be sitting in front of the computer? Makes no sense. Direct quote, you ladies are cracking up

Snagg1
        Send PM

LOL! My DH is confused too. He said Oh, you mean a day that you get to scrap? That will be a change. LOL Smart ass

I think I may practice a short Ustream today on my stamped leaves…Just for practice..

Snagg1
          Send PM

let me know what time and I'll join you 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Ohh so much fun to be had. I love making PBAs!!! They are my favorite minis!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'll try and join in too!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Sounds like so much fun…hope KC and I are back in time to join in!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Sounds awesome. I don't think I'll be able to join in, but I hope you girls have an awesome time! I love NSD! I did the one at sb.com for two years, then went to camp last year- best days EVER!

I'm in….definitely! I'm telling my DD that she will be in charge of the rest of the world on that day….and I need snacks and drinks delivered to my Scrappy Space!!! Sounds like so much fun!!!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Sounds awesome. I don't think I'll be able to join in, but I hope you girls have an awesome time! I love NSD! I did the one at sb.com for two years, then went to camp last year- best days EVER!

Rae, you haven't had that baby yet? Any contractions??

I'm all logged in and ready to go on UStream. Looks exciting!

I wish Lisa would post when she's going to practice today….I'd be there to cheer her on!

Rae….We are all wondering about you…..Let us know….

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I wish I could join in all the fun, but alas… I will be at work! 🙁

Ooh..can't wait! Here's hoping I don't fudge up with the computer and Ustream! LOL

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

[quote]

Rae, you haven't had that baby yet? Any contractions??
                        [/quote]

I've had a few contractions, but nothing regular. My due date is the 30th, but I am already dilated to a 2 and the baby is really low, so any time really. I am trying to muster up the energy and finish up a project (my f-i-l asked me to make two big posters for his book signing by Monday) today before I go into labor!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 181 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.