Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements National Scrapbooking Day 5/7 ALL DAY CROP

This topic contains 39 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

We are going to have a National Scrapbooking Day celebration Swirly-style!!!! May 7th is the day!!!

Restock your supplies and get ready!!! We are still working out some of the details but here are some of activities that may be taking place:

* uStream!!!! I think our very own Lisa G has been checking out uStream so that we can have a live, that's right LIVE flower tutorial where you get to type in questions and she answers right then and there!!!! How cool is that?

* Classes – we are tossing some ideas out for a few classes like misting, which would be perfect timing for that flippin' awesome tech kit for May. We have a few other ideas floating around as well

* Possible Scavenger Hunt

* Inspiration Photo Challenge that is based on the May kit

* Squares for iPads

Oh, and did I mention PRIZES!!!!!!!!! Yup…there might even be a few of them. ;) Again, we are still in the planning stages. We would love to hear from you. What type of classes would you like to see, what type of challenge, etc. Let us have it!!!

Yup…Live Class!!! F to the L to the OWERS!!!!

How fun fun fun. I love celebrating such a monumental holiday. 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I didn't buy the tech kit but I have all those products. How about a class using the resist method with those products on the dusty attic?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh yay!!!! I will keep the day open for sure!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

It's going to be so much fun!!!!

I'm going to miss it !! I'll be in Tampa taking a workshop with the Timster. Might be home in time for some of the later day fun and games

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Kathi, I don't want you missing out; why don't I take your place w/Timmy?

Don't even think about it woman!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Awesome! I hope I can join in on the fun!

Oh, sounds like fun!

I plan to be here. Hopefully nothing will stop that.

It sounds like so much fun! Count me in!!

I am so bummed 'cause I missed the Tech kit. My DD just got out of the hospital with a terrible stomach virus. She went in Thurs. night. They thought that she had food poisoning….but her white count was normal, so the Dr. said it was a nasty virus. She was sooooooo sick! She's better….but I missed the Reveal. I am sooo bummed. Off to take TWO Lexapro. I'm gonna need it!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much fun would this all be 🙂 lol 🙂
                will we need to download a ustream link or anything like that before hand????? lol

Cool!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.