Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements National Scrapbooking Day 5/7 ALL DAY CROP

This topic contains 39 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much fun would this all be 🙂 lol 🙂
      will we need to download a ustream link or anything like that before hand????? lol

I'm not sure. I did check out the site and registered to be a user. That is as far as I've gotten. LOL

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

you have to register with ustream. then subscribe to the Swirlydoos Channel – http://www.ustream.tv/channel/swirlydoos

Done and DONE!! I don't even have to work!! ;D

Well, if I did everything right, I should be good to go for ustream on May 7! Yay!

I registered but I didn't see where to subscribe to Swirlydoos….help!!!!

Hhmm..not sure if I did it right. The only place I saw to register was where it said Join and all it asked for was my email address. Is that right??

I'm doing Timmy on the 6th!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

It's a little tricky. At least it was for me LOL! You have to be logged in. Then what I did was click the link that Krissy provided and when the screen opens make sure that you see your user name in the top right (this will indicate that you are logged in). Then click Join Crowd or something of that nature. You will be sent an email confirmation.

The next thing I did was log back in and there is a link that lets you see what crowds you have joined and you should see SDoos. Phew! I'm sure someone else did much easier, but that is how I did it.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Sounds kinky!

[quote]

Sounds kinky!
            [/quote]

Glad to hear I'm not the only one thinking this… LOL

Me 3

[quote]

It's a little tricky. At least it was for me LOL! You have to be logged in. Then what I did was click the link that Krissy provided and when the screen opens make sure that you see your user name in the top right (this will indicate that you are logged in). Then click Join Crowd or something of that nature. You will be sent an email confirmation.

The next thing I did was log back in and there is a link that lets you see what crowds you have joined and you should see SDoos. Phew! I'm sure someone else did much easier, but that is how I did it.
            [/quote]

Off to try!! thanks Lisa!

Snagg1
              Send PM

I wasn't gonna go there

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Lmao!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

What's so funny?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.