Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements National Scrapbooking Day 5/7 ALL DAY CROP

This topic contains 39 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

I knew what ya'll would think!!

OK….we're all thinking the same thing….now GIVE!!! We want details!!!

(((Grrrrr! My DGD has discovered that she can lock herself int the Beast and we run around like crazed women trying to get her out!!! My DD had both sets of keys IN the Beast….she was putting Bryn in her seat…..and I really don't know how Bryn locked the door….But she did. She's big enough to roll the window down, so we could get her out. Now…she's done it again, but I had the second key hidden this time. Sometimes this togetheess is a little too close for comfort. I need a vacation!!!))) 🙁 (

Oh what Swirly fun!!! Can't wait!

I'm doing Timmy on the 6th!!!

Well u go girl…lol

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Yep, I'll be with the Timster also….Lisa, we'll see you there….!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

'cept she's doin' Timmy the day before you. He may not have the energy after that. :P

No she's not, K & K are doing Tim both days..hehe

Dang, you Florida gals have all the fun. Can't wait till I become a Florida gal someday

Wow! I am so looking forward to this. Can you PLEASE indicate where you are streaming from so I can look up on the inteet what time it would be for me here in Austria!!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Elisabeth, we are hoping to use UStream. Krissy posted a link on the first page of this post!! Hope to see you~

[quote]

Dang, you Florida gals have all the fun. Can't wait till I become a Florida gal someday
          [/quote]

Really???

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.