This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I said doctor, doctor, give me the news, I've got a bad case….. of not knowing what's wrong here. I just don't have a feel for this layout like I usually do. Any extra sets of eyes wanna help a sista out!!!
    [img:width=600&height=301]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1331809640_344_FT0_wedding_.jpg[/img]

Then, of course, I sent before I finished. This is my new DIL and she doesn't like things too girly, I know I know, you're preaching to the chior, lol… So I'm trying to EASE her into it. The veil lifts for her joualing, which says Something Old, Something New… and under each phrase is her spot to record what her old, new, borrowed and blue were. But what else is missing ladies!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

It's a lovely layout. How about adding some ink to the edges.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

This is really pretty! I like the design the way it is. I would also add some ink, but if you wanted to do something more, maybe you could try cutting paper into about 1/4 or 1/2 inch strips, maybe white, then inking the edges. Place them as a border about in inch into the layout, if that makes sense.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I think this is gorgeous already!

I would think some distressed edges or an outside border of some sort should finish it off perfectly. Love the veil!

This is really pretty! I like the design the way it is. I would also add some ink, but if you wanted to do something more, maybe you could try cutting paper into about 1/4 or 1/2 inch strips, maybe white, then inking the edges. Place them as a border about in inch into the layout, if that makes sense.

Exactly what I was thinking! The edges need finishing. Everything else is wonderful!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

totally beautiful. Try to ink the edges..that should do the trick.

when im stuck on a page and feel somethings missing…i always take a brown pen and do some…hmmm what does it called? small stipes? like this

all around the page 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I agree with everyone else…. I'd matt the whole thing on the same color paper you used for the stripe in the middle…

It's a lovely layout. How about adding some ink to the edges.

Ahhh Inking!!!! Good one, I gonna try that. Thanks Ladies

Mmm No?? Splain yourself Lucy, lol… Do you have a picture of this. I'm a visual leaer, lol… Send me a link and I'll go check it out. Thanks for the tip :p

totally beautiful. Try to ink the edges..that should do the trick.

when im stuck on a page and feel somethings missing…i always take a brown pen and do some…hmmm what does it called? small stipes? like this

all around the page 🙂

Like Stitching, Hmmm Decisions, Decisions…

Thanks Ladies!! I appreciate you taking the time to clear the forest so I could see the trees, lol…

Donna

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Or……
                Using the same paper, why not a border to compliment the frame around the photo?
                I do agree with my fellow Savages, what you've done so far is very pretty!

Ink is my only suggestion too, maybe adding a few smaller flowers to cluster?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.