Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Need feedback please!!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

My daughter,who is a bit of a theater kid,the reason for my alter ego Dramamama, has her first profesional audition next saturday. I have put together several headshots but would really love your opinions on which I should use…here goes

[img:width=480&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1391277631_563_FT0_hd3small.jpg[/img]

[img:width=443&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1391277669_563_FT0_hd6small.jpg[/img]

[img:width=478&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1391277696_563_FT0_hs10small.jpg[/img]

[img:width=443&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1391277724_563_FT0_hs8small.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I like #4.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I like number 1or 2.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I like #2.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I love them all! #2 is my favorite. She's such a beautiful girl!

You have a beautiful daughter! All the pictures are great, but I think #2 is my favorite.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

#4 is my Fave!

She is so beautiful! #2 is my favorite.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I love number 2.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I think #2 is my fav–she looks relaxed and her face is the feature rather than the purple scarf. I also like the font.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

She is soooo pretty, Tracey!!! I really love #4!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

You mean we have to choose? I love them all but guess I'll go with #2. But #4 is fabulous as well.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I like #3 or #4. I like the soft violet vs. the dark thin scarf. I think it's more flattering to her skin tone and I LOVE the light bouncing off the red in her hair in #3 and #4

I love them all, but #2, there are no shadows on that one. IMHO.
                          Let us know how it goes!!! How exciting.

2 & 4 are my favs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.