Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Need help here!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I'm trying to put photos into a double frame that I downloaded. I've done it before, but my memory bank has a glitch in it!
    I'm using PSE. I got the pictures to go behind the frames just perfectly….BUT, they tued from color to black and white!!??
    What am I doing wrong?
    I opened the photos and the digital double frame. I layered both. When they went to the tray at the bottom, the pictures were in color. But, when I clicked and drug them into the frame, they were back and white.
    I've been playing all afteoon and I've discovered some great things I can do with some old downloaded digital brushes and things….but this has me stumped.
    Thanks in advance to a PSE guru!!

That's weird! LOL
    Did you open a blank file first so you have a white background, the open your frames and photos and drag them onto the white background? Then you can move the layers around so the frame is on top of the photo?

I think I used a transparent background. I knew that you would come to my resuce!!! I'll try a white one…..Thanks, Lisa! Love all the work you are doing. I've seen some really pretty LO's lately all over the net from you You're a busy lady!

Thanks Debbie! 🙂
    If it still doesn't work – pm a link to the frames you purchased so I can take a look.

That's weird! LOL
    Did you open a blank file first so you have a white background, the open your frames and photos and drag them onto the white background? Then you can move the layers around so the frame is on top of the photo?

Just got around to playing with PSE again last night…and your instructions worked like a charm. Thank you, Guru of PSE for the help with my weird problem. It was me all along! Have a great weekend!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.