Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff need prayers more than ever.

This topic contains 49 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I hate asking, but after great progress & DH being home, THursday moing I could not wake him. his blood sugar would not read it was so low. did mouth to mouth until ambulance arrived. He is in ICU with respiratior. If he does not wake up by Monday moing they will do brain scans. He does respod to stimuli, but we are not sure how bad it is. During all this GOd gave me a family to minister to in the waitingroom. I don't know what His will is now after bringing David through the worst. My faith is being tested beyond capacitiy. Please pray Everyone says I am the strongest person they know, but my rock on earth is lieing in a bed in ICU and may never come home to me. My heart is being tore out a piece at a time. I would change places wigth him in a second Football season is coming – it's what he lives for

I know many of you prpobably have worde thingf, but I need every one praying for a miracle. I can't fix this. I can't just add some trim a flowers & distress the paper and have a beautiful layout. THe master designer is in charge.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

You've got them – hugs and prayers for both of you.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh lord Joy. My heart is just aching for you. Praying and sending love to you.

Sending up many prayers for you and your dh!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

awwwww I am sooo sorry…prayers coming from me too

Joy, sending you peace and prayers…

Gosh Joy… I'm so sorry!!! I was shocked to read your post. Hang in there girl!! You both are in my prayers!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

oh sweet heart… my heart is breaking for you and the situation you find yourself in. Please know that both you and dh are in my prayers. You are right, the Master Designer is in charge now, trust in Him and His will. My thoughts are with you honey. Please update us when you are able… be strong.

Oh Joyce – of course you have my prayers. I cannot imagine what you are going through. Hang in there, sweets.

Joyce..it saddens me so much to hear of your heartbreak. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Oh Joy hun, all my prayers and best wishes flowing your way. we have a candle lit and buing bright for you, may your hubby fight on and be retued to you soonest.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Oh Joy (((((hugs)))) You got everything I can give sweetie. You both have been brought through much, and with so much sacrifice comes great reward.

Check in when you can, if for nothing else that a group hug. XOXO You don't have to be strong with us.

Sending prayers your way. Soooo sorry for this latest develpment.
                  (((hugs)))

Joy, heartsick over this news. wow – so very sorry. Please know we are praying for you.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh dear Joy, I am so very sorry to hear this. I am sending many prayers for you and your family, for courage and strength to get through this latest ordeal.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.