Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases New Basic Grey

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hmmm, didn't see much that I like.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I like Little Black Dress.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I like Little Black Dress.

I like that, but I'm not going out of my way to get it. I think a couple of the papers in each line are nice, but the collections as a whole, well, to be frank, kind of suck.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I like little black dress. I swear who ever is designing for BG now would lay off the drugs.

Everything is so bright and wild printed. I wish they would go back to their old style. They are losing me as a faithful customer!!

There might be some of the papers that I like but in general they are so busy, I wouldn't know how to use them. Nothing I would die to buy ( unless I see a fabulous lo made by someone else and then of course I will want the paper??? 🙂 )

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Seriously? I agree with Kim, they really ought to lay off…

As far as the Black Dress, I prefer the Prima http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2011/06/sneak-peek-day-3-printery.html although I'm still meh about b&w. Maybe after Joyce's challenge…

Nothing is jumping out at me. Not impressed really.

Kim – LOL!! Love it – lay off the drugs. Although it makes sense….

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I could possibly do something with Little Black Dress, I like to scrap with black but I wouldn't rush out to buy or mail order for that matter.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

nope

Seriously? I agree with Kim, they really ought to lay off…

As far as the Black Dress, I prefer the Prima http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2011/06/sneak-peek-day-3-printery.html although I'm still meh about b&w. Maybe after Joyce's challenge…

Oh yeah, Prima's much more tasteful and refined….more SD style.

I swear who ever is designing for BG now would lay off the drugs.

Everything is so bright and wild printed. I wish they would go back to their old style. They are losing me as a faithful customer!!

Ditto!

Monica

Snagg1
                Send PM

I'm liking Little Black Dress. The first one reminded me of Easter Eggs.

Little Black Dress maybe, but it's a throwback of their Black Tie years ago!!! Too bright for me and BG used to be my fav way back when!!!! Ang, remember that?!?!?!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Little Black Dress maybe, but it's a throwback of their Black Tie years ago!!! Too bright for me and BG used to be my fav way back when!!!! Ang, remember that?!?!?!

LOL..yes!! I think it was all our favorite..hehee!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.