Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases New Bo bunny

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

The Cambridge isn't bad; I like the Christmas line. Leaing Curve reminds me of the October Afteoon line from about a year ago, can't think of the title. I've seen Olivia IRL & it's okay, not very innovative. I don't understand the Cold & Warm, the purple & blue last winter were great, this looks more like a Spring/Easter line.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I like the Cambridge for some grunginess. The Christmas is ok – I would buy a page or two if I saw it in the store anyway

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I like the Christmas line! The others are not good. Cambridge has a couple of pieces I would probably buy, but not the whole line.

I like the Christmas line! The others are not good. Cambridge has a couple of pieces I would probably buy, but not the whole line.

I totally agree w/her!

The Cambridge isn't bad; I like the Christmas line. Leaing Curve reminds me of the October Afteoon line from about a year ago, can't think of the title. I've seen Olivia IRL & it's okay, not very innovative. I don't understand the Cold & Warm, the purple & blue last winter were great, this looks more like a Spring/Easter line.

exactly what I was thinking

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Mmmm… I don't know…. I don't get excited about this. The Cambridge looks a bit like the Mamarazzi, the Christmas papers are nice, but nut really special. I would probably buy none of this if I saw it in my LSS.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hmmm, there OOOKKAAYYY! No really drool worthy. Like I don't think I would by any but a couple of pieces of Cambridge.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I really like the Christmas papers!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I'm loving the Winter and Christmas! But I think most of teh papers would work great with my grungy or distressed style…lol!

I like the Cambridge collection…..the Christmas one is nice….might buy a couple of things, but I really like most of the Cambridge since I scrap mostly boy lo's.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Boy lo's exactly. I'm expecting ***drool*** from Meg????

LOL!! I just saw Peggy's reply in the left hand column, and I had been ooogling Johnny Depp….I clicked on it to see what CAKE she was talking about???
                    Her thread wasn't about CAKE…..nope…It was legit about paper! BooHiss!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hmmm…. I like Cambridge a little and the Christmas is pretty.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

[quote]

LOL!! I just saw Peggy's reply in the left hand column, and I had been ooogling Johnny Depp….I clicked on it to see what CAKE she was talking about???
                        Her thread wasn't about CAKE…..nope…It was legit about paper! BooHiss!!!
                        [/quote]
                        RAOTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.