Home Forums Non Scrap Chat CAKE New Cake….Obesession…Whatever

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Okay, so I am not sure if I was here during my blooming love for AL…..but…..forget that. LOL

I have stumbled upon the music that I have been searching for my whole life. It is so freaking good.

I am determined to meet Aaron Bruno….he is amazing…his VOICE…OMG. The band is AWOLNATION, but it is pretty much him.

So, I for those that know me, yeah, this is freaking serious. For those that don't, yeah, this is freaking serious.

There you have it, he will be my new avi or maybe AN related-imagery.

I am thinking of cutting a huge vinyl for my scrap room as they have a kick ass logo that I have already fixed for cutting. :p

I cannot stop listening to this, I love it. I might need help, but I don't want it.

Plus: BLUE EYES! Plus: SWEAT! Plus: Tattoos!

Oh, I am also seriously considering MY first tattoo will be lyrics.

[img:width=600&height=401]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1375967694_39_FT0_awolnation-band-edmonton-17.jpg[/img]

[img:width=500&height=333]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1375967916_39_FT0_tumblr_mqetcemhlh1sauhkho1_500.jpg[/img]

So, that is it. Heehee! No more avi mystery….LOL…if anyone cares….which I doubt…but I wanted to put it out there anyway.

If anyone is curious: LOL I love this video!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

MANDA is in the house!!!!!!!

LOL!! I feel a little dorky now about that post, but, don't care, too awesome.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It was so much fun when you were obesessed with Adam!!

saw him in concert <3

WHA???? I am totally jealous now.

They are playing at the end of Sept in KC, but I couldn't get off work….

It was so much fun when you were obesessed with Adam!!

Hahaa!! This is much worse, this music is like amazing.

Snagg1
          Send PM

I like AWOL but have never seen a pic of any of them. I can certainly appreciate rocknroll sweat!

Good! ;D

I feel a bit like a teen with my obsessions, but I can't help them, so I just give in.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Keeps you young – nothing wrong with that.

I feel like it keeps me too young! LOL

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I was wondering who the new Avi was, not sure if I've heard them before, I'll have to check it out!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

So THAT's who you are. I'll have to take a look. And a listen.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I didn't know that's who that was. The kids and I really dig their sound.

Sorry but even as a teen I wasn't much for obsessions and now that I'm an adult…even less. *sigh* maybe there is something wrong with me…I don't know.

However…I do find myself obsessed with this piece here:

[img:width=400&height=580]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1376150099_572_FT215979_nate.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I don't think that there is anything wrong with that! A lot of ppl don't get them. I have always had them, I do get a little bit crazy. LOL

Is that your husband?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.