Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges New Challenge

This topic contains 52 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author

There is a new challenge on the blog. It's open to everyone, hope you play along!

Swirlydoos is having a Pinterest Party!
    Gather your scrap supplies and let's get creative!! We're going to bring some beautiful Pinterest projects to life!! Invite your friends because this is going to be fun!

You do not have to be a subscriber of the kit ANYONE can play along!

If you want to try something fun but need some inspiration, play along with the Swirlydoos Pinterest Party Challenge! Were making a huge mess, digging into our stash and having way too much fun! Who knows there may be a prize to go along with all that fun!! Swirlydoos is providing the Pin Palette and the prize all you have to do is play along!

Here's how it works:
    Create a project from the photo here.You can choose anything that inspires you from this photo, colors, texture, flowers….anything goes!! You don't have to use the kit for this challenge you can use anything from your stash. Your project does not have to be exactly like the photos in the pin board. It's simply to inspire you by using the colors and textures and anything in the photos that gets your creative juices flowing.
    OctPinterestParty_zps0310aaf9.jpg
    When you're done creating your project, head on over to the Swirlydoos gallery on Facebook and upload it to the October Pinterest Party photo album. A random winner will be chosen from the submissions. Have fun!

Here is the link to the Facebook Gallery
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1504561079781957&type=1

This Challenge ends on Oct. 31, 2014.
    Here's what you could win!!

Thanks for playing long! We can't wait to see what you create!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

ooo LOVE the palette!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Love this idea! Fab pin palette!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Cool, I'll have to get my thinking cap on for this!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Debbie, will there be a place here in the forums to post our work? Or should everything simply be uploaded to Facebook?

Hi Peggy, I made a photo album for the challenge in the Facebook gallery.

Snagg1
            Send PM

This is awesome! Will It be a monthly?

Hopefully, we have to see how it goes but hoping to make it fun for everyone every month!

Cool idea!

Love this challenge 🙂

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Fabulous, hoping to find time to play !

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Hi Peggy, I made a photo album for the challenge in the Facebook gallery.

Thanks Debbie. I saw that. I was just wondering if we should also post our entries here.

I think we should Peggy, don't want to desert the forum for facebook all the time, its nice seeing our entries here too, don't you think?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I think we should Peggy, don't want to desert the forum for facebook all the time, its nice seeing our entries here too, don't you think?

I agree. It is nice to see them here too.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Here's mine – I'm going to take some better photos, but the weather and my schedule haven't allowed for any outside photos….

I pulled the wood background, the color yellow, and heart from the palette, in addition to the word love as my inspiration….
                    I used the wood hearts from the September embellishment kit and some Webster's pages from my stash, along with some Prima flowers…a little bit different for me, but I've really been enjoying exploring different medias in my projects…..

61bb7b8e-d729-458d-9132-34a683844bd3.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.