Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces New Craft Room

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Okay, Here's my new craft room. Yes, we've moved again. Hopefully, it will be awhile before we move again. This room is 19.5 ft x 11 ft.

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1370994580_844_FT0_blog_0418_.jpg[/img]

My hubby made my work desk, it's made from 2 hollow core doors and 3 bookshelves, and it's 13.3 ft long 3 ft wide. It gives me a lot of room to spread out. There's plenty of sunlight.

[img:width=600&height=531]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1370994774_844_FT0_blog_0417_.jpg[/img]

This shelf is on the opposite side of the room. It holds all my stamps, ink applicators, paints, and other supplies.

I'm still trying to pretty up the craft room, but that will take some time.

Oh Regina! Look at all those windows! What a great scrappy space!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh wow Regina…FAB-U-LOUS!!! Look at all that space!!! You spoiled savage you!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

amazing room!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

With a view that gorgeous, it doesn't need any prettying up Regina. It's an amazing craft room! Enjoy creating in it.

What a terrrific craft room!! I'm envious of the windows. I have a decent amount of space but no windows. 🙁

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Yes- the windows make it beautiful enough!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Great room Regina!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Wow!! What a room!!!! Must be fun playing in there!! 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow what an awesome view, and all that natural light while your working. Have lots of fun scrapping in there!

Jealous, what a fabulous room 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Gorgeous room Regina!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Oh, Regina, it's gorgeous!!!! Lots of workspace, lots of shelf space and how I envy you those windows and the beautiful view!!!!!

OMG!! Look at all those windows. I have hardly any natural sunlight in my craft room:(

Wow….. Awesome work space!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.