Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases New Distress Markers and watercolor card stock RANGER

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Ranger

New Tim Holtz® Distress Markers

Marker Sets Shipping Now
      Open Stock Shipping end of July 2013
      Complete the Palette of Distress Markers

Ranger and Tim Holtz® are thrilled to announce the release of 12 new Tim Holtz Distress Markers. The vibrant hues of these timeless colors complete the Distress Marker assortment and coordinate with other Distress products.

Tim Holtz Distress Markers now total 49 colors. The new colors are available as a 12 color set (in 2” storage tube), in an updated 49 color set (in 4” storage tube) as well as open stock in an updated Display Assortment.

Picked Festive Ripe Squeezed
      Picked Raspberry Festive Berries Ripe Persimmon Squeezed Lemonade
      TDM38245 TDM38191 TDM38252 TDM38290

Iced Mowed Evergreen Salty
      Iced Spruce Mowed Lawn Evergreen Bough Salty Ocean
      TDM38214 TDM38221 TDM38184 TDM38269

Peacock Shaded Seedless Gathered
      Peacock Feathers Shaded Lilac Seedless Preserves Gathered Twigs
      TDM38238 TDM38283 TDM38276 TDM38207

Distress Markers are water-based inks for coloring, joualing, stamping and more. Reactive with water like other Distress Inks, Stains and Paints, Distress Markers expand and enhance the creative horizons of paper crafters and mixed media artists. With a brush and detail tip, these markers are ideal for a variety of coloring techniques.

Distress

TIM HOLTZ® DISTRESS MARKERS – 12 COLOR SET IN STORAGE TUBE
      TDMK39525

TIM HOLTZ® DISTRESS MARKERS- 49 COLOR SET IN STORAGE TUBE
      TDMK39082

TIM HOLTZ® DISTRESS MARKERS- 2” STORAGE TUBE (no product)
      TDMK37835 • holds 12 markers

TIM HOLTZ® DISTRESS MARKERS- 4” STORAGE TUBE (no product)
      TDMK37989 • holds 49 markers

Visit Ranger at Create-n-Connect Booth #619 to see the entire line of Tim Holtz® Distress products, Signature Designer demonstrations, Make It Take Its and project ideas.

Download a PDF of this Press Release (638 KB)
      Order Now at RangerInkWholesale.com!

Tim Holtz® Distress Watercolor Cardstock

Shipping July 2013
      A new surface to distress – Tim Holtz® Distress Watercolor Cardstock

Ranger and Tim Holtz® are pleased to announce the addition of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock, an ideal surface to use with Distress Markers and other water- reactive products in the Tim Holtz Distress product line.

Distress Watercolor Cardstock is pre-cut to 4.25” x 5.5” sized sheets, perfect for card-making projects. The durable 118 lb. cardstock has a smooth side for detailed stamping and coloring and a textured side for creative blending. Use this cardstock for most techniques involving water as it resists buckling and dries quickly.

Available packaged in 20 pre-cut sheets. The addition of this new surface makes it easier to offer a full range of Tim Holtz products including surfaces, coloring mediums, and embellishments.

Distress

Visit Ranger at Create-n-Connect Booth #619 to see the entire line of Tim Holtz® Distress products, Signature Designer demonstrations, Make It Take Its and project ideas.

TIM HOLTZ® DISTRESS WATERCOLOR CARDSTOCK
      TDA39549

• Acid free
      • Dual sided finish – smooth and textured
      • Use with Distress Markers and the entire line of water-reactive Distress mediums
      • 20 sheets per package
      • 4.25” x 5.5” pre-cut card size sheets

*drool*

🙂

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Hmmmmm, I guess I said my piece on another thread.
        I don't dislike, I would buy in a kit, maybe that would be an incentive to actually use them. 🙂

not for me – but cool!

I LOVE the look of watercolor and can't wait til I have some time to sit and teach myself. I NEED some(ok, a lot) of that cardstock to play on.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Whatever. I know if I don't order them, they will end up in my box anyway! LOL!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Whatever. I know if I don't order them, they will end up in my box anyway! LOL!!

LMAO!!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

[quote]

LMAO!!!!!
              [/quote]

;D ;D ;D

Oh, I want these!

Snagg1
                Send PM

I'm not really feeling these.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I'm not crazy about this.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.