Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases New G45 – Wizard of Oz?

This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I usually love anything and everything Graphic 45, but this doesn't appeal to me. I like the flowered one :o)

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I think it's cool! I LOVE The Wizard of Oz! It would be excellent for altered projects, for sure!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I would like to see the whole line ..right now it kinda looks like halloween layout material to me..but the rest of the line might be awesome?

G45 I both love and find terribly hard to work with sometimes because I am not an alterer.

I do like it, but I wouldn't scrap with it.

I like the Springtime, and even though I worked with Curtain Call, it was really tough. I didn't love it as much.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

As much as I love G45, I'm gonna have to say pass on this one. I don't do altered art and I don't do Halloween pictures, so this won't work for me.

Snagg1
              Send PM

The Wizard of Oz is one of my all-time favorite movies. This would be excellent for a spotlight kit with a box, or something, to be altered; just like Rae said.

I like the papers that aren't the Oz images…Looks Halloweeney to me….I'm not crazy about it. Sorry!

<—- riding the fence until i see more

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

No, it's not really appealing to me either.

Not to crazy about it, but Gabbie was Dorthy one year and Nick was the Tin man…hhmmm..A couple of the papers may work…

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

This does not appeal to me.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

it's not my thing!!!

I'm not too thrilled about this one either. It's cute, but I doubt I would even use these papers if I did buy it. Not for me..

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Well I am glad to see they are off whatever they were smoking when they came up with Le Cirque and Curtain Call but I'm not thrilled with this either. Some of it's cute, (maybe cards for kids?) but it feels terribly limiting.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.