Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases New Glitz *DROOL*

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

love them!

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1309332168_1_FT0_dance_in_sunshine_web_collections.jpg[/img]
      [img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1309332168_1_FT0_vintage_blue_collection.jpg[/img]
      [img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1309332168_1_FT0_web_collections2.jpg[/img]

love the blue and pink — drool drool and all the stuff on the right of the paper whatever it is called.

Snagg1
        Send PM

There is another post dedicated to the new Glitz that is coming out and we WANT THEM ALL!!!!!! Please please please please!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I like the first 2…. not thrilled with the pink one…. then again, I'm not a pink person….. that would be Kim…. 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I soooo love all three!! But Beautiful Dreamer is my fav, then again I'm partial to pink. ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

It's Vintage Blue for me!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

All three for me, I guess if I had to pick JUST ONE, it would be Vintage Blue.

They are all beautiful, but Vintage Blue is my fav.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

YEP.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Ditto!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I like the first 2…. not thrilled with the pink one…. then again, I'm not a pink person….. that would be Kim…. 🙂

Ha Ha Meg!!! I do like that one, but Vintage Blue is my favorite of them all.

my fav is Dance in Sunshine – i MOOOOST have that for my mexico pics!!!!!

love them all, mooooost have them all. ALL.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

my fav is Dance in Sunshine – i MOOOOST have that for my mexico pics!!!!!

love them all, mooooost have them all. ALL.

Ohhhh, that would match so good, Shell!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

they all looks so pretty!!! but I'm in love with that Beautiful Dreamer line!

Snagg1
                          Send PM

I do love them all but I am really beginning to dig Dance in the Sunshine. I love the colors and and that first paper looks really interesting.

I've been dying to work with purple!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.