This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hmm… I am intrigued.

hmm…. a little TOO yellow for me!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hmm… I am intrigued.
        http://glitzitnow.com/blog/?p=3243

Me too !!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I'm with Paulien. Too much yellow.

I'm with Paulien. Too much yellow.

Exactly.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Get over your fear of yellow, ladies. 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I don't have a lot to scrap using yellow.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I don't like to at all!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Sooo not thrilled with Glitz in the past 2 years.

I don't have a fear of yellow… I'm just selective when it comes to yellows in my scrappy supplies!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Sooo not thrilled with Glitz in the past 2 years.

I agree with this so much!

I am not too keen on this line, but I love some of their new releases.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Intrigued myself. I wonder if the grey is flat or silvery? But I do like the yellow, it's not pastel or garish. And I like the pattes.

Vicky, I agree with not being blown away by them lately. I wonder what happened; two years ago, I couldn't get enough of their paper. I'm still hoarding some.

Intrigued myself. I wonder if the grey is flat or silvery? But I do like the yellow, it's not pastel or garish. And I like the pattes.

Vicky, I agree with not being blown away by them lately. I wonder what happened; two years ago, I couldn't get enough of their paper. I'm still hoarding some.

They USED to be in my top 3 fave paper manufacturers. Now Kaiser has taken their spot, along with Prima and Pion for me.

I love it, as a child my favourite colour was yellow. Until there is a little yellow in a picture there is no warmth was my creedo. (We even had a bright yellow house at one stage, being double storey it was a little in your face, you either loved it or hated it, its now changed to a colour called Cement Wash, quite a change I must say.)
                    Anyway just loving all the yellow right now in DP.
                    PS Favourite colour now since I was in my teens is Pink, not very original! But think I may have been one of the first ones to have a Bubblegum Pink coloured car where we lived. ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.