Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff New Kid On The Block

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I kid you not..Have you seen this kid??? A cross between Marion Smith and Tim Holtz..He is adorable and very creative!!! And a New Prima design Team Member…WTG Drew!!!

http://cardofmyeye.com/%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Oh my goodness, that's one awesome kid!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

He's really good!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I did see him, I don't remember where, but awesome kid!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wow! I'm loving this kid…I am so glad to see such a young guy be so creative…he's got a great future ahead of him.

Coooool!!! TFS!

Going there no to check him out….TFS!

Well….I watched for almost an hour and cruised around youtube looking at stuff he had done. That kid has a scrappy space that is soooo organized. He does more with less than anyone I've seen lately. He's really creative!

i've seen his stuff on youtube, and others, and he's quite talented. others on youtube have commented on how happy they are for him.
          it's nice to see someone young, and a bit unconventional to the craft succeed this way 🙂

According to the info I've read, he's only 15!! Wow!
          I think he swings to the motto….more is better! Beautiful scrapping!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.