Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements New Memory Box dies!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

New dies and stencils now in the store! yay!!!!!!!!!!!! These things are soooooooooooooooo pretty!

Krissy, the shop doesn't work. I can't add anything to my cart.

OMG…. hanging head in shame….. It is because the qty is set at 0…. I had to change that up to 1

Original Blond!

Snagg1
        Send PM

very pretty..

No…. it is not me! I can't change the qty number at the stencils. There's no button for that.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Not working for me either……

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Weird. I ordered some earlier. You should email or text Krissy because it is working for some people.

I emailed her.

Rae, when you go into the store, can you see the qty button with the stencils? I can not.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I ordered with no problems. Sometimes you have to individually click on the items to add them to your cart.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yes I know…. but there is no qty button for me to see. I cleared cache and restarted my puter.
              Krissy is looking at this. I made printsreens.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Rae, when you go into the store, can you see the qty button with the stencils? I can not.

It looks like the add to cart button isn't working on some of the stencils. So, click on the picture of the item. It takes you to a screen just for that item. The quantity box is right next to the add to cart button.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

the ones that have no ADD TO CART button are already sold out. Looks like the DT got to the product before anyone else did. I'll have to order more

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

LOL, Krissy. That's what I figured 🙂

URGH…. Still being blond after all. Looks like I got beat! LOL!!! Sorry for all of this.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.