Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff New M's Coupons

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Couldn't get a link to work, but hopefully you can copy and paste:

http://michaels.p.delivery.net/m/p/mich/cpn/coupon.asp?mid=1095249918&cid=13038517156&version=US0707392

never mind, it worked! Go figure!

It only just hit me that posting a link to coupons to use elsewhere might be inappropriate….i do apologize, tried to figure out to delete the post, maybe one of the moderators can…..again, my apologies

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

thank you!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It only just hit me that posting a link to coupons to use elsewhere might be inappropriate….i do apologize, tried to figure out to delete the post, maybe one of the moderators can…..again, my apologies

Not to worry, we post M's coupons all the time!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

thanks!!!

Thanks for sharing Beverly! I used my 50% off coupon yesterday..yay!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks, Beverly!!!

Thanks Beverly!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

It's totally okay!! Sharing is caring 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thank you Beverly. I need to stop by there to pick up a few supplies for my Ingvild Bolme class this Saturday. We're making a layout and she's going to let us use her new tools.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Thank you Beverly. I need to stop by there to pick up a few supplies for my Ingvild Bolme class this Saturday. We're making a layout and she's going to let us use her new tools.

I can't wait to hear all about the class, Joyce!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

SO can you print out the coupons and use more then one per visit??? I have a few things I want to get, would like to use coupons for all of them.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

da! just read the coupon. One per customer per day! hmm… guess I could go back again tomorrow.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

SO can you print out the coupons and use more then one per visit??? I have a few things I want to get, would like to use coupons for all of them.

You have to go through the line once for each time. 🙁

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

so you CAN use more than one a day? Ok then!!! I will try that!!! All they can say is no, right? THEN I will come back tomorrow!! lol!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.