Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements New PETALOO in the store!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

We got about HALF of the new Petaloo already in stock! Waiting for the rest to ship from the manufacturer! 

Also re-ordering some Prima, and still waiting for the prima flowers and additional resins and other goodies to ship from the manufacturer!

YAH!!!! Ordered mine!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I don't dare look. I have ordered plenty!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I almost ordered…but I'm waiting for my camp invoice 🙁

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

WooHoo!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Well, since you're twisting my arm…

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Well, since you're twisting my arm…

Hey, you talked me out of ordering.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Camp/Petaloo
                Camp/Peta
                Camp/Pe
                CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to win the lottery. Any lottery.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I ordered some of the bling. Like I need more bling or anything else for that matter.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I also need to win the lottery. I just dropped about $600 at the gym for a personal trainer. I won't be spending too much more on scrappy supplies for a while.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Ooooo Rae…JEALOUS!!!!

I really need to do that. I'm sick of being chunky
                      *as she sucks on her vodka milk shake*

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I'm not going to be drinking the next few months at all. My trainer has be using the My Fitness Pal app- I want to eat WAAAAAAAAY too much. And, I eat an unbelievable amount of carbs. Being vegetarian is not helping me lose weight at all. That's not why I am a vegetarian, but all those meat substitutes have carbs and protein. And, fruit is not as healthy as people think. It's going to be a lifestyle change.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I'm not going to be drinking the next few months at all. My trainer has be using the My Fitness Pal app- I want to eat WAAAAAAAAY too much. And, I eat an unbelievable amount of carbs. Being vegetarian is not helping me lose weight at all. That's not why I am a vegetarian, but all those meat substitutes have carbs and protein. And, fruit is not as healthy as people think. It's going to be a lifestyle change.

That's the one bonus to going gluten free…carbs mostly contain gluten! Soooo…I could get a bunch of gluten free sweets n such but I don't. I make due in other ways instead.

Go for it honey. Just think…by camp you will be smokin' HAWT!!!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

LMAO! The trainer said if I stick to the diet and exercising plan we are working on, I could get to my ideal weight in 3-4 months. I'm excited. I'm pretty small-boned, so I am hoping to get back into a 4, which is what my size was before I had kids. But, I'll just be happy to lose the muffin top. ;)

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Ooooo Rae…JEALOUS!!!!

I really need to do that. I'm sick of being chunky
                              *as she sucks on her vodka milk shake*

Excuse me…. did I read chunky…You are not chunky

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.