Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases New Prima for July 2013!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2013/06/amazing-canvas-and-new-collection-sneak-peeks-on-lwp.html#more

Scroll down- IOD has partnered up with Prima again- it looks promising to go with an array of other lines, from what you can see from the tiny sneak!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

The Vintage? I like it lots.
        And I actually like the Sport line below with the retro images and the colors. I have no idea what in the world I would do with it, but….

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Ilike the Vintage but here we go, black & tan, AGAIN !!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Everyday Vintage is okay but I am into color right now. No thanks on the sports motif. I definitely want those poppy stamps though.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

You know, the drab colors are perfect for adding your own color with mists and whatnot. ;)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Very true, Rae!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Ilike the Vintage but here we go, black & tan, AGAIN !!

Kinda feeling that way too!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Yeah…I third this. No more black and tan.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I'd like to see these in person but so far I like the vintage!

I LOVE that vintage line!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

For you no black & tan Savages: uh, that's why we have inks and paints and mists and …..

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

The vintage line is cool but black and tan as listed before is sooooo played out. Give us a little color please. But, the Allstar vintage line I can definitely have LO uses for this paper line, but not sure if its for everyone.

For you no black & tan Savages: uh, that's why we have inks and paints and mists and …..

messy and too much work, LOL. Just kidding you're right but I just find it repetitive and unimaginative.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

messy and too much work, LOL. Just kidding you're right but I just find it repetitive and unimaginative.

Vicky this is just sooooo you. I love that your style is totally different though because it appeals to different gals here.

I totally agree about repetitive and unimaginative.

Have you guys seen the stencils Finnabear has come out with?… Love them!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.